Sunday, October 3, 2010

Weekend with Grandma and Grandpa...

Because of the Leavenworth half marathon, I sought out a little Grandma and Grandpa help. Amy and I took off late Friday afternoon and returned Saturday evening, and I left Maeve in charge of entertaining the next generation. I hear it went well. No one is spilling otherwise. There were plenty of stories read, walks taken, and a trike ridden. What could be better?

I grabbed my Dad's camera and stole his photos... Here is a little photo diary of their time together:

Good Morning!! I'm up, I'm up....


Grandpa and Maeve sporting some sweet bed head...


Morning snuggles...


And then there was trike riding...


And exciting scenes along the way...


There were even swings... life is good.


Grandma and Grandpa introduced Maeve to hockey... so, here she is eating a snack and watching the game at the same time.

No comments: