Sunday, October 17, 2010

Pumpkin Patch...

We took a trip out to the country and straight to the pumpkin patch. Super fun. I've only been to a pumpkin patch one time, that I remember, but we only went for the corn maze and not pumpkin picking. Kolleen and Paul organized our day (do you think I have pictures of anyone else but Maeve?... whoops), and we found ourselves back at their house for a pumpkin carving party. Yeah, I don't have pictures of that either because I left my camera in the car... I'm awaiting promised photos via email. Anywho. Take a look. It was a gorgeous fall day here in the Pacific Northwest.

This is going to be fun, I can tell...

Paul taking Maeve for a ride in search of those things called pumpkins...


Look Mom, a pumpkin!


And, then I think we should take this one and this one...


Now that I can walk, I'm going to help with the wheelbarrow too!


Can we take this one too?


And then Mom made us be scarecrows... I didn't really think it was funny though...


This is more like it...

No comments: