Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Continued Halloween Fun...

I stole these photos from Sarah's FB (not sure that's legal...?), which showed more of our festivities on Sunday:

The gang at the pumpkin patch...


Navigating our way through the bumpy grounds...


Rookie error by Mommy. I bought way too expensive sunscreen for Maeve's healing forehead to minimize as much scarring as possible (nothing is too good for my baby... ha)... only to discover that it didn't rub in and left a big white patch on the area instead. Sorry Maeve. I'll do better. Great... now what am I going to do with SPF 70 sunscreen?


Let the creative juices flow...


Whatev... I don't have that long of an attention span... and had I concentrated even longer, can you even imagine how much more chaotic my hair would have gotten. Good grief. I think I may have let myself go...


I'm pretty sure I won...

-------

And then I stole these photos from Amber's FB...


Friends-- Avery, Maeve, and Bennett.


Ummm... Kolleen and Paul? Let me rethink my babysitter options :-)


Note to self... do not submit this photo in my 1 year post adoption report.

4 comments:

Aaron & Whitney Pratt (A&W) said...

love your pumpkin! the carved one and the little Ethiopian one!

Brando126 said...

Hey Shauna - I have a crate just like that which I had for Neddy when he was a puppy so I can babysit Maeve when you come to Perth next for a visit!!!!!! p.s. hope Maeves head is doing ok x

Brando126 said...

Hey Shauna - I have a crate just like that which I had for Neddy when he was a puppy so I can babysit Maeve when you come to Perth next for a visit!!!!!! p.s. hope Maeves head is doing ok x

annieglan said...

If you aren't using Maderma, I say get some. It worked wonders on my friends daughter's scar.