Friday, October 8, 2010

I love Friday's

Because Friday's mean, "Pancake Breakfast". I look forward to this leisurely morning with good friends all week, and the kids look forward to their weekly play session every week too, I'm sure. It kicks off the weekend perfectly (except for this weekend because I have to work tomorrow. Ho Hum). Sunday makes up for it though because its Canadian Thanksgiving. Whaoo Hooo... Turkey dinner and pumpkin pie, here I come.

Playing hard and trying to bring out every loose toy there was...


The TV is rarely on when Maeve is awake... but, I think music is key to one's life and therefore Maeve was introduced to U2's Elevation tour this time. She couldn't keep her eyes off the screen. Neither could I. "Oh, Hi Bono...."

1 comment:

Eastiopians said...

Oh, lovely Bono. Can I join you at that table? :) Happy Canadian Thanksgiving! Hope you enjoyed your feast. :) And I love the pic at the top of your blog...too cute!

Theresa
(www.eastiopians.wordpress.com)