Friday, October 8, 2010

Aquarium Shots...

Someone is in search of Baby Beluga. Baby Beluga is Maeve's favorite book (followed closely by The Big Red Barn). Annie has the Baby Beluga CD and plays it for Maeve everytime they are in the car together. All was well up until I made the rookie mistake of downloading the song via iTunes into my music library too and now all I hear all day is, "baby?"

The Wilson's grabbed Maeve for a couple of hours today and took her to the Aquarium (I got a much needed haircut while they were all playing). Apparently they told Maeve a white lie and let her believe she saw Baby Beluga. Whatever works I say...



Maeve giving the fish a big kiss


Ha! I'm an octopus....


Maeve LOVES Eli...


She's pretty darn smitten with Dan too... and vice versa


Scuba diving... She's on her own. The worst weekend of my life revolved around getting certified in the Puget Sound in the month of December. Dumb... No, stupid.

1 comment:

Orange Girl said...

OMG. I sort of breezed through the text in this post to get to the photos (words are nice but Maeve's face is better!). Got to the last one and stopped, had to go back up and see if the name matched who I thought that was. I LOOOOOOVE Dan Wilson.
Jealous. Very, very jealous. :)

Katie