Friday, September 24, 2010

Today we had a twist on "Pancake Friday"... and thanks to Carrie and her recent post, we had pumpkin waffles instead. (I sent Amber the recipe because, well, I don't really cook. Thanks Amber!) Oh my... it was a little taste of heaven -- especially when we pulled out all guns and added whipped cream for a finishing touch. These waffles were definitely cousins of pumpkin pie, which could not have made me happier. Yum Yum Yum.

Maeve and Avery, the kitchen help:





Sadly Amy and Bennett could not join us... so, we ate their portions for them. I'm not sure Jillian would approve of myself stuffing myself silly and then "shredding"... I'm not sure that I approve either. ugh. Next week I'm working out before I pig out. I'm sure Jillian would approve of that... right?

Status update... I'm 8 days strong into the 30 day shred.

No comments: