Friday, August 13, 2010

Out on the Town...

Tonight Maeve and I caught up with our friends, Katie and Isa B, over Ethiopian food. We met these two through blog world, and I'm so glad we did. Katie is a single mom to a precious 3 year old -- Isa B, and they live in the same town as me. My sister-in-law, Stacy, and I met both of them right before we flew to Ethiopia to pick up Maeve. Its nice to have a new friend that is living a very similar life as me and also has two years of experience on me. It would appear that Maeve is following suit and has a personality close to Isa B's -- that makes me happy, as Isa B is a very very sweet little girl.

Isa B and Maeve catching up...


Katie and Maeve on a stroll... see -- she can walk with assistance... and she's really happy about her new abilities...

1 comment:

annieglan said...

Isa's hair is AMAZING!