Sunday, August 8, 2010

Every Day...

... is a new discovery. I swear... Maeve is growing up right before my eyes. Its fun to watch, for sure... but, now I see how quickly childhood could slip away...

Maeve is such a ham. Full of beans and full of expressions. She loves to entertain and make people laugh. She is climbing stairs like a pro now, pulling herself up to stand, and will walk when her hands are being held (mind you, she looks like she's had a few too many, but at least she's attempting it now...) She is talking up a storm -- she has a few words in her repertoire -- "ball", "mama", "nigh nigh (night night)", "ba ba (bottle)", oh... and probably a few more. She is constantly pointing at things and saying their name in her language. She gets very excited when she sees dogs and says "ruff ruff"... She can understand me when I ask her a question and shakes her head no or nods yes...

Bottom line. She's growing up... so sad, yet so fun...

Here we are out for breakfast this morning...


Gran was down for a visit this weekend to watch Maeve while I worked... Thanks Gran!


One of her many expressions...


I could eat her up...

No comments: