Monday, August 16, 2010

Choices...

Last night Maeve and I had a slumber party in the downstairs bedroom due to the lil' heat wave we're currently experiencing... Pat me on the back, it was the perfect plan. Its nice and cool down there and we'd both get a solid night sleep. Ummm... what I didn't plan on was Maeve turning into an 80 year old lady while she slept. How can such a lil' thing make so much noise? The snoring was impressive and managed to keep me awake for a good portion of the night. And then, if that wasn't bad enough, she started to squeak in her sleep, and then she was talking in her sleep... really?? I'm thinking the warm bedroom upstairs isn't such a bad idea tonight...



3 comments:

Mama Papaya said...

Hence why I consider camping any arrangement in which I have to share sleeping quarters with my children. ;)

Good luck tonight!

Shannon- said...

I think you'll find that this will emerge from time to time. They often process things intheir sleep... so do we... they are just less inhibited.

DeeAnn said...

I can so relate:)! Love the monkey pj's, too!