Monday, July 5, 2010

While I Worked...

...this weekend, Maeve vacationed on Whidbey Island. Such a life. She did great, so they tell me anyway, and I got to give her a big hug and kiss on Sunday night. I love technology these days... throughout the weekend I was sent photos and videos on my phone so I could see exactly what lil' miss sassy pants was up to. Thank you again Dan and Annie, and Steph and Karl...

The weekend started off strong with pancakes and strawberries...


There was a lot of playing and laughing...


There was a lot of snuggling...


There were walks...


There was participating in the 4th of July parade...


And, apparently Ritz crackers galore (ummm... I know the camera adds 10 pounds and this is a bad angle, but perhaps you should think twice about eating that cracker, honey bunny... ha)


And road trips with friends...

No comments: