Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Impromptu Cool-off...

Its warm these days, and we're not complaining. Maeve and I were out walking and wandered by this local park that have little water fountains that are perfect to play in. So, I stripped Maeve down and let her loose...

"I'm so glad mom woke me up from my nap so that I could play in the water... (this mom wanted Maeve to nap later in the day so we would both enjoy our progressive dinner plans tonight. And, we did)..."


Splashing is the best...


Maeve making friends... although I think this little girl was overwhelmed a bit by Maeve's excitement...


"Hey, check it out -- it feels really good to lay your head in the water too"...


Take a wild guess what she's signing... that she wants to eat more.
btw, diapers can hold a lot of water...




I think we've entered a puppy dog phase... Maeve crawls around with her tongue sticking out a lot these days. Its pretty funny actually.

2 comments:

emily v. said...

I can't get over her cuteness!! Just precious! Evyn's favorite sign is MORE, too. Who knew little girls could eat so much...and so often! Good thing they make chunkie look so good! :)

Emily V.
VogeltanzFamily.com

Sunshine said...

so cute! watch out for regular diapers when playing in water. They explode and the gel bubbles are super messy! LOL! ;-)