Thursday, July 1, 2010

Ben Towne Foundation...

An amazing and exciting new foundation. I knew and loved Ben Towne. At 3.5 years old, his life was cut short because of neuroblastoma. He fought long and hard, but cancer had its own agenda. Ben's parents, Jeff and Carin, have now set out to eradicate pediatric cancer all together. Ben's fight and battle with cancer will not be in vain. Please check out the website. Jeff and Carin are going big. This foundation is going to make the difference in countless little lives now, and in the future.

I miss you Ben.
xoxo

1 comment:

karen gerstenberger said...

I'm so happy to see this. I have it on facebook and have put their website on my blog's sidebar. They are going to accomplish great things...and I'm sure that your support means so much to them!