Sunday, May 30, 2010

Maeve's Birthday Party...

I apologize for my lack of posts rounding out Maeve's birthday week, but I got hit with a case of Strep Throat. Wow... not so much fun. So, thank you, Z-Pack... you are now my most favorite thing ever. So, now I'm back in the game. On Friday, my mom and Elin found their way into town with the expectation to care for Maeve on Saturday while I worked, but instead they had two of us at home that needed some TLC... ha. Thank you!

Today was Maeve's 1st birthday party. It was super fun to have friends join us to celebrate Maeve and eat lots of food and cupcakes. What more do you need? And, as a result, this concludes your birthday week, Maeve.... no worries, I'm sure we can find another reason to par-tay soon. :-)

Maeve being doted on, as always...


Maeve woke up to streamers and balloons this morning...

Every party should involve party hats...

fairy wings...

and a new life-size baby giraffe...


Some of our great friends...


Cuddles for the birthday girl...


playtime with friends...


Divia enjoying the party too...


Avery and Maeve taking care of their babies...



And, hello Trophy Cupcakes... yum!


Maeve's special cupcake...

Another beautiful rendition of "Happy Birthday"...


Someone loves icing...


Doing some decent damage on her treat...


Gran time with Maeve...

4 comments:

JonesEthiopia said...

Great pictures... Love the purple "hat" thingy. Where is it from?

shauna said...

I think my mom got it at Display and Costumes...

karen gerstenberger said...

What fun! Happy Birthday to you and Maeve...isn't blogging so much better than scrapbooking? And we can all share the joy online! Thank you.

The B Family said...

Miss Maeve is getting so big! Love the puffs in her hair! She's beautiful.

Happy (Belated) Birthday, Sweet Maeve!