Sunday, April 25, 2010

11 Months (plus a day)

Crazy business... Maeve is now 11 months old. She is becoming increasingly known as "Sassy Pants" because she is such a ham and now wants her opinions to be noted frequently.... sometimes with a higher decibel than necessary, per me. Ha.

What can Maeve do these days? She has gotten the concept of a joke and will do things to solicit a laugh from me, and then laugh herself. Its pretty funny. She mimics my facial expressions and we have "conversations" all the time... but, she still taunts me with the "da da" thing... whatev. She is definitely more and more mobile and is soooo close to crawling, and will even stand for a while if she's tricked into it. I know I know, I do enjoy the relatively stationary phase that Maeve is still in, but seriously, chunky monkey is getting heavier and heavier, and it would be nice if she'd pull a little of her own weight around here :-)

She is so fun and I absolutely love every moment with her...



No comments: