Saturday, March 20, 2010

My Stomach Hurts..

Dan's, sort of annual, wine and dessert party was tonight. Every other year, or so, Dan throws his own birthday party and treats us all to his homemade desserts. He has a gift. And, I love that he shares his gift. I over indulged... no one is shocked by that statement. Check out the amazing spread... Yum. Happy Birthday Dan!!

I tried that, and that, and that...


And, then I tried this and that, and that...


Oh, and then there were these I tried too...


And, then I felt like this...

5 comments:

Eastiopians said...

Hahaha! Love that pic of Maeve. Man, that food looks GOOD! Wowza

emily v. said...

that picture is hilarious!

Karen & Brad Hernke said...

Love the belly:)

Adopting1Soon said...

Huh.


Does Dan need any more friends?

Colleen and JF Bertrand said...

hahahahaha! Brilliant!