Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Latest Stats

Maeve had her 9 month check-up today and her Doctor was just raving about how happy and healthy she looks. Its true... but, its nice to get a professional opinion. ha.

I have been calling her chunky monkey lately because that belly of hers seems to be, umm, having the biggest growth spurt. What can I say, she loves to eat. She fits right in.

Here is where we are at:

Weight: 19 lbs 6 oz (55th percentile)
Length: 28 inches (65th percentile)
Head Circumference: 46.3 cm (96th percentile)

Happy and healthy. I'm totally good with that :-)

On another note... I'm branching out with different hairstyles... One day I'll attempt a braid or two. Maybe one day Maeve will stop rocking back and forth throughout her hair sessions... ha. I'm happy to get anything accomplished with my little dancer.


2 comments:

Eastiopians said...

Yay for her belly! :) And love that hair style...I can't wait until Macy's hair is long enough to do that. I am getting close! :)

Karen & Brad Hernke said...

Love the hair...nice job!!!