Sunday, March 28, 2010

Grandpa Visiting!

My Dad is here for a weekend visit... Maeve and Grandpa love each other. My Dad, true to form, asked what projects I had for him to help me with... I don't have a lot left, but we did tackle the garage once again. This time we hung my road bike from the ceiling, trying to maximize all available storage space...

Putting Dad to work...


Our supervisor...


The result of a missing stud finder... This picture kills me. I think it is so funny. I take full responsibility... (but, shhh... Dad doesn't know that I'm publishing this photo)...


Yay. Success...


Grandpa reading stories to Maeve...


Maeve super duper excited about the storyline...


Sometimes you just need to snuggle.

1 comment:

Karen & Brad Hernke said...

LOVE,LOVE,LOVE the snuggle picture....thats one needs to be framed!!!