Friday, March 5, 2010

Giraffe Kind of Day... Part 2

My friend Megan is an amazing artist and person. She is a fellow RN with me and does her job super well, but she also takes the time to create amazing posters for many of our patients at the hospital. She is truly gifted and manages to brighten those pasty white walls immensely.

When I was getting Maeve's room ready I asked Megan if she would be interested in painting some canvases for Maeve's room. Fortunately for me, she said yes. This is the first canvas (she wanted to please my mom)... I was able to get a sneak peak at the Lion and Zebra today too... and an Alligator is also coming.


She is incorporating the colors of Maeve's room into these art pieces... I'm so excited to see the whole jungle gang together. Thanks so much Megan... It looks so great!

No comments: