Friday, March 5, 2010

Giraffe Kind of Day... Part 1

So, Maeve and I were hanging out in her room, like we do on a regular basis.... when she made the discovery of her life, or so it appeared to me. As we were playing with some other toys, Maeve glanced towards her rocking chair... she let out the biggest gasp, her mouth fell open, and she sat straight up... she looked at me... she looked back over to the corner... and then back at me, grinning from ear to ear. Who had Maeve just discovered? The monsterous giraffe/cow that her Auntie Chelsea brought her all the way from California.

So, we moved over to her new bff so Maeve could properly introduce herself with hugs and kisses.... and a little fur pulling. Oh, what a discovery...




Btw... Maeve had already played with her new bff many times... Gotta love short-term memory. Over and over again I find things that we have in common...

No comments: