Friday, March 19, 2010

First Bike Ride Too...

Spring is here a couple of days early, and we couldn't be happier. Amy and I both purchased our bike seats recently and today seemed like the perfect day to get the kids out and play at the beach. Maeve wasn't such a huge fan of getting the helmet on, but we pushed passed that and it was a good time from there on out.

Me and Maeve...


Bennett and Amy...


Whaoo Hoo... Swings are so much fun!


Umm.. Mom, think you could push me?!


Maeve took a turn on the slide a few times but just loves to watch other kids play...


Fearless Bennett... head first down the slide...


Yay Yay Yay... I'm on the sand again!


This seems familiar...


Oh hey Bennett, what do you have there (note to self... perhaps I should pack the girl some snacks too. We've got you covered next time Bennett)..


I'd like a little snack with my sand, thanks...

1 comment:

Adopting1Soon said...

She is soooooooooooo precious! I love her little face! It's so expressive and those cheeks slay me.