Wednesday, March 24, 2010

10 Months...


Peek-a-boo... I'm 10 months old today!

Maeve's personality is fully emerging and she literally makes me laugh out loud every day. I think she's going to be a funny little kid. Humor will serve her well in our house.

At this particular glimpse in time, Maeve is on the move and is 'sort of' considering mobility beyond just rolling, loves to eat and feed herself, continues to explore her vocal range, loves to raspberry and laugh at herself doing so, and likes the 'one sock on, one sock off' fashion, apparently....

She is so fun. I can hardly stand it.

2 comments:

Karen & Brad Hernke said...

Happy 10 months baby girl!!! And she looks sooo cute in the white and black outfit. Keep the pics coming...love em'

Karen

marisabutterworth said...

I found your blog through a friend of mine and thought I'd say hi! My husband and I are in the process of adopting a baby girl from Ethiopia through AGCI and I am SUPER encouraged by your timeline. Your daughter is GORGEOUS!