Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Vancouver 2010 Winter Olympics...

Maeve and I just got back from partaking in some of the festivities of the Winter Olympics in Vancouver. Super fun. The excitement is electric.

We arrived on Friday and my Dad and I strapped Maeve in the BOB, and off exploring the city we went. There are various venues with live entertainment and several screens showing Olympic events scattered throughout the city. There are also different country and province pavilions situated around the area. I felt like it was Expo '86 all over again, at times.

Maeve and I decked in our Canada gear, along with everyone else in Vancouver...

Signs of patriotism, everywhere...

Dad showing his skiing style on Granville Street...

Flags everywhere...

People, everywhere...

Maeve and I joined Ann and a few others at the Heineken House in the O Zone yesterday. Maeve went to her first beer garden... Do these kind of things make it in the baby book?

No comments: