Thursday, February 4, 2010

I May Have Moped...

Yes... I may have wasted valuable free hours yesterday moping because Maeve was in daycare and I didn't want to leave her. This transition is harder than I thought it would be, on me. Of course, overall, Maeve had a decent day both yesterday and today, with the exception of quality naps. A few tears managed to escape throughout each day, but she somehow convinced her teachers to give her an extra bottle both yesterday and today... and that is a victory in Maeve's world :-)

I am done moping...


2 comments:

Audrey and Brian said...

Thinking of you! I know it is hard. I actually had a job interview for a position that starts in August. I moped over that. I work inside the home now...and have lots of tiny feet in my house, but we are looking at my working outside of the home. You have to do what you have to do and yes...it is much more difficult on us. Good job Maeve for scoring an extra bottle each day!

Shawn Jones said...

I'm sorry Shauna. Yes, it is difficult, I had a hard time with Jonah. But you will adjust and you have to remember to cherish even more the times you are together! And if you have to make a move to a different situation for the best of your family, then you have to. But whatever you do, Maeve will always love you and it will only grow over time!! You are an awesome mom to her and she is so blessed! I hope we can see you two soon! Lots of love, Shawn