Sunday, February 7, 2010

Bennett's 1st Birthday

It was a weekend full of birthdays... Bennett is turning 1 in a couple of days and we all helped celebrate him at his birthday party today. It was totally fun to see all the young babies playing together. What a difference a year makes... our lives are entirely different now. Happy Birthday big boy!

Kudo's to Amy for setting the bar high with her homemade train cake


Bennett enjoying his own personal car... especially the icing trim


Bennett opening his gifts

Party goers

More party goers


Maeve in on the fun

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Shauna,
You don't know me but I've been following your blog for a couple months. I left another anonymous message about a week ago. I just wanted to tell you that I've been feeling really, really, depressed the past couple of weeks because it is taking SO long to get our referral. When we signed with our agency, the wait was 6 months, we've now been waiting nine months. Anyway, I was feeling really down yesterday and I always feel better when I check in and see what beautiful little Maeve has been up to. Well, seeing her smiling at the birthday party in the same little outfit I almost purchased a couple days ago for my baby made me feel SO happy. Just seeing her sweet little smile literally made me laugh out loud. So, I just wanted to say thanks. Thanks for letting me live vicariously through you & Maeve!

Mary