Thursday, January 14, 2010

No apologies...

Someone doesn't look sorry enough...




Someone is grounded, I think. I have been lucky. Maeve and I had not yet experienced that bonding time in the middle of the night thus far... she likes to sleep. I like to sleep. Its not like she doesn't wake once or twice, but she's all business -- suck down a bottle and go right back to sleep. And, that's the way we like it.

Ummm... Things were drastically different last night. Up at 11pm. Back to sleep. Up at 3am. Not back to sleep. A bunch of fussing and irrational behavior on both of our parts, and finally the little Miss fell asleep at 5:08am. Awake again at 7am. Back to sleep by 7:30am. Finally, up for the day at 9:30am. She acted like nothing ever happened.... although, I suspect that she knew... she wouldn't make eye contact and acted especially cute this morning...

1 comment:

Audrey and Brian said...

Dearest Maeve,

I've been doing this to my mommy too! The funny thing is, I know I'm cute so I get away with it. Plus...there is no need to apologize.

Love, Silas