Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The Money Shot...


Maeve is perfecting the game.... "oh, whoops... I dropped my toy. It would be really great if you picked that up for me so that I could accidentally drop it again."

She's getting so good that she can now aim AND hit her mark. As I was doing her hair this morning in her spa chair, AKA bumbo, in front of her mirror.... she managed to throw her bath bug right into the open toilet. Though I applaud her skills, I'm not liking where this game is heading.

Note to self... put down the lid for all future hair sessions.

5 comments:

Eastiopians said...

Hahahaha. And love that her majesty has a spa chair. You make me smile. :)

Audrey and Brian said...

I love the salon chair! Does she have a bumbo in every color??Ha

Mama Papaya said...

Maeve, my friend. I have great appreciation for children who poke at their mamas a little. Fine work.

Sunshine said...

sounds more like training... for you.

Erin said...

HAHAHA! She's smart.