Saturday, January 2, 2010

Home...


Despite having great holidays at my brother's, its good to be home. Its good to be with friends. Its good to go out for breakfast with said friends. And, its good to be outside and not freeze your, umm, booty, off. I was so giddy with the balmy weather today that I even took the BOB out for one of its primary purposes and ran around the lake... I did warn Maeve ahead of time, however, that there would be a lot of huffing and puffing, and perhaps, even some moaning. Someone may have failed to don their runners for over two months, and this same individual may have also acquired some holiday souvenirs in the form of bonus pounds over the holidays... (not my fault... I have absolutely zero will power around treats... and there were dozens, yes, dozens of cookies, a cake, and 2 pumpkin pies before all was said and done...)

1 comment:

cj said...

hey friend! glad to see that your holidays were amazing. yay for you and M! let's find some time to connect in january, ok? i could use a fun date to anticipate. happy 2010!