Friday, January 29, 2010

Disaster Kit...

Apparently it is commonplace for all children attending daycare to provide specific "disaster kit" items when they begin. Great idea. I love it. So, Maeve is all set to turn in her space blanket, family photo, glow stick, water, and formula on Monday.

Currently the unchecked item is a "reassuring note to your child." Umm... Okay. I get the concept, but I'm having a little writer's block. What exactly are you supposed to write to an eight month old? "I love you. Insert thumb into mouth. I will be there as soon as I can"... ??

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Possibly make a DVD or CD of your voice and some music that she likes. . . Maeve is a gorgeous and lucky little lady!

Eastiopians said...

A note to your child that is an infant...that seems crazy. Haha.

M.K.A.E.W. said...

You could write down a rhyme or something that you repeat often to her.

Anonymous said...

LMAO

CT