Friday, January 8, 2010

Breaking and Entering...

Sorting through baby clothes isn't much fun for babies, it turns out. So, as a result, I ditched that effort in lieu of playing, and left piles and bins of clothing strewn about Maeve's room. So, what does one do? Strap a headlamp on, and ever so stealth-like, sneak into the sleeping baby's room at night and organize everything without her being the wiser... I'm not going to lie, it was touch and go a couple of times. This is not recommended for the faint of heart... ha.

On another note, my social worker paid us a visit today to do our initial post-placement report due in Ethiopia at the end of the month. All is well and I'm pretty sure we passed. I told Maeve there was an extra bottle in it for her if she cooed and smiled throughout the evaluation...

No comments: