Monday, January 25, 2010

Big Girl...



Such a big girl now... I can't believe it. I've had Maeve in my arms for 2 months plus 3 days now... and she turned 8 months yesterday. She is such a different little girl from when I first held her. She has always been sweet and perfect... but, her personality is becoming so pronounced now. She makes me laugh everyday and I'm amazed at how far she's come in her strength.

So, what are we doing at 8 months old?

  • Sitting on our own.
  • Rolling all over the place.
  • Talking up a storm.
  • Laughing.
  • Eating everything, and quickly. There isn't anything the girl has rejected, thus far.
  • And, I have a visual of her first tooth!

Like, I said... such a big girl now...

She is so so fun. She enhances my life so much.

Happy 8 month birthday Maeve.

5 comments:

Eastiopians said...

Precious! Wow, she is really doing so much now...go mommy! Pretty soon she'll outgrow her bumbo throne. :)

Theresa

hazel said...

Happy 8 Months, Maeve!

Karen & Brad Hernke said...

Happy 8 months Maeve, you are just a doll. I will conitnue to follow you blog as long as mommy keeps posting. We are number nine on the list for a baby girl and also a boy..I sooo can't wait!!! Have a great birthday month!!

God Bless,
Karen
www.hernkekid.blogspot.com

rushhome said...

i love these little month milestones, isn't it amazing we get to witness all the "firsts".

Liz said...

Yeah Maeve! I love checking to see what you two are up too!