Sunday, January 3, 2010

Another Awesome Present...

Look what arrived in the mail....




My blog in print. Todd and Stacy had my blog published as a Christmas present to me. I love it. I love it because this blog tells a story of my journey to Maeve, and now, our lives together as a family. I'm happy to share Maeve's story with my family, friends, and other onlookers -- but, I really do this for her. I want her to be able to hear her story through my eyes and I like the idea of journaling with pictures... its the perfect venue. So, thank you Todd, Stacy, Taryn, and Kate... it is super thoughtful and now I will always have this creative family photo album.

(ughh... my camera is sick and the flash isn't working... its driving me crazy and I need to fix it. I must put that on my to-do list this week... oh, i bet there's an app for that.... ha)

-- This company's name that publishes blogs is SharedBook --

6 comments:

missy said...

it's beautiful...the story and the book. who did they publish it through? i've been waiting to print mine until i know the best one to do it through and i love the way yours looks.

M.K.A.W. said...

I'd love to know who they published it through also. I've been wanting to publish mine.

Cristie said...

What an awesome gift! I'm glad to know about this! Thanks for posting! Your daughter is beautiful!

DeeAnn said...

I love it! I was just asking a friend about converting my blog to print the other day and she showed me the very same format you have! Beautiful

shauna said...

This particular company that publishes blogs is called "SharedBook"...

Amber said...

that is the coolest thing that I have seen. It will be on my Christmas list next year (hopefully).