Monday, December 7, 2009

Spa Time...


Yes. The girl has quite the regimen between her skin and hair care. I have set up a system that seems to work really well. You see, Maeve adores the little girl in the mirror that smiles back at her. I think she thinks its her bff. So, every morning and every night when its hair time, her bumbo seat is placed on her bathroom counter and she talks to her friend while I moisturize and style away (I use the term"style" loosely and I promise the bumbo is not as precarious as it looks in the photo). Let's see how long it lasts -- do 7 year olds fit in bumbo seats?

3 comments:

JonesEthiopia said...

The bumbo is amazing! Used to be the best "baby jail" ever. R still sits in it at 2 years old, but now of course she can climb in and out herself. Darling picture, too.

Shannon- said...

She is beautiful. From one singleton to another I just found this site and thought I'd pass it along!

http://singleparent411.org/blog/

Karla said...

When she gets too big to fit in the bumbo tic-tacs work well to get a little one to hold still. :)