Saturday, December 5, 2009

Ridiculous...

Yes... its ridiculous how cute and sweet this little girl is.

She is so strong now... two weeks ago she could barely hold her head up. Now she's keeping her head up high, kicking up a storm, and rolling all the way over. Gates will be needed soon...


Meeting great new friends this morning... Maeve showing off one of her favorite features -- her tongue.


I'm brainwashing her early... she thinks I'm a little funny


Hangin' out with Gran



Someone got her first tastes of solids tonight... mostly she liked it and gobbled it right down. The girl likes anything food related, it would appear...


And, yes, eventually I will blog about our experience in Ethiopia, but I am retroactively journaling about it now. Once that is complete, I'll give the Cliff Notes version, blog-style. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

karen gerstenberger said...

Maeve IS so pretty - I'd just want to stare and play with her all day long. So glad that you have maternity leave, so you can do that!

Is that Carin & her family in one of these photos? What a blessing you are to each other. I'm giving thanks right now.