Sunday, December 27, 2009

And the Truth Comes Out...

As I was grazing the left overs from our Christmas feast yesterday at lunch, I may have shoved an, umm, bigger piece than necessary, of turkey in my mouth. Because, I apparently haven't yet mastered the art of swallowing, I proceeded to choke... Stacy was in the kitchen with me at the time, thank goodness right?! Not so much, because as I'm wheezing in front of her, and getting ready to give the universal sign for choking, I manage to clear the obstruction -- but not before I heard her say, "I get Maeve"....

6 comments:

Karla said...

True friends are priceless. :)

Erin said...

Had I been there, I totally would have called her first. That's awesome!!

Eastiopians said...

Hahaha! You should keep your eye on her. She may be sneaking her way to Maeve.

The Hoke Family said...

I just snorted out loud!

Adopting1Soon said...

Ok, that is too funny except for the choking part. I'm glad you are ok!

The Hamilton Family said...

Priceless! Glad you are ok :)