Tuesday, November 10, 2009

See...

I'm doing things to get ready.... Really. I am. What did I accomplish today?

  1. Gathered all the donated items and put them in one area. I have some more coming in the door this next week too. Ummm... we may have a weight and size issue, people. But, its a good problem to sort out;
  2. Picked up some more clothes and "baby items" from friends... Seriously, the girl is going to be so well dressed. She has enough outfits to not have to wear things twice at this point.
  3. Oh, and I bought a "new" car... I couldn't fathom getting Maeve in and out of my current 2-door, so I had to make the upgrade to a 4-door.
So, I suppose, on a different list of "things to do" next week, is sell my current car. Nothing like leaving things to the last minute... I know. I know.

5 comments:

Eastiopians said...

Wow! That is pretty darn good for one day! Game on! haha...nothing like a little competition. I told Audrey that you are going to be the fun one in the group that wants us to take crazy adventures all over Addis. :)

Erin said...

So the car thing... It's not like you didn't see this one coming :)

The McBrides said...

at least the upgrade isn't a mini-van... don't join my club... as Whitney Pratt put it... it's the most painful of all identity theft...lol

mike said...

ok. so what should I pick-up that will fit in your bags for donations?

Erin said...

If you seriously have people wanting to donate something small for your bags, the bottles I've got need at least 6 more of the white plastic screw rings (sold separately in boxes of 4 because they can wear out) and more nipples because they wear out faster than anything.