Thursday, November 12, 2009

Maternity Leave...

One more day and then its official. Awesome. Crazy. Wild.

Too bad I don't live in Canada anymore so I can cash in on the year long leave. But, in comparison to many others, I am thrilled at the ability to take 3 months off to be with Maeve.

My sister-in-law, Stacy, flies into Vancouver on Saturday and will be treking down to me on Sunday with her sister and mom in tow. I'm so excited for the fun week ahead... Stacy and I have an agenda of packing and getting the homefront totally ready for Maeve (oh yeah, and selling my car. ha...) but, I have to say, I'm super excited to just hang for the week too. My siblings and their families live too far...

PS.... check out that dimple. She has one on the other cheek too...

5 comments:

Adopting1Soon said...

I think she looks like Charlie. Which means..... SHE IS SUPER CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And she looks happy too. Which is important.

Eastiopians said...

Oh my goodnes, that little dimple is so cute! :)

The Hoke Family said...

SO cute!

Julie said...

Holy Dimple!!

karen gerstenberger said...

She is beautiful...can't wait to see many more photos!