Monday, November 9, 2009

Getting Ready...

I mean, I totally am. But, if you compare notes to some other families that I will be traveling with... I'm getting a big fat "F" on packing. Really... you are fully packed and ready to go already?

Historically, I just pack the night of a trip.... doesn't matter how far I'm going or how long I'll be gone. I think I find the last minute pressure part of the excitement. I consider myself doing well by gathering up various people's packing lists and recommendations thus far. I'm way ahead of the game. I did laundry for Maeve today... does that get me a gold start in the "getting ready" category?

2 comments:

Eastiopians said...

Of course you get a gold star! :)
I am packed but my house is a wreck! And I still have soooo many things to do...like cook Orange some Ethiopian food and freeze it so she has familiar food when she comes home. My to do list is still scary long.

Erin said...

ummm, I think you should probably pack pretty soon here. Just my opinion :)