Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Busy Bee's....

The organizational guru has landed at my house and I couldn't be happier. I feel like I've worked hard over the last three months to get my house set and settled.. making it a home. But, there comes a time when all the mundane details of it become a little much. Enter Stacy. I have allowed Stacy free reign to organize, move, and throw out practically anything that she wants. She thrives on putting things in order.... and it makes me so happy.

Today was running errands day. We also bought our rubbermaid bins to travel with (which, I think we'll have to make another run to Lowes to get a 6th one... because, although I was hopeful to get allowance for extra baggage, I didn't actually think we would get approval for 2). I don't mind the drive back to the store....

After organizing... we met Amy, Amber, Leann, and Melanie at our favorite Ethiopian restaurant for dinner and then Stacy and I just got back from watching the movie, "Good Hair". A totally full, productive, and fun day.

Stacy putting together some "organizational bins"...


My newly arranged pantry


Dinner with the girls...


No comments: