Monday, October 26, 2009

Nothing Yet...

I have been patient through this whole process, so I felt that entitled me to a bit more freedom to pick up the phone and call Julie, my caseworker, this morning shortly after AGCI opened. I just needed to know if they received an email with the court outcome... nope. Sadly, I must wait... Maybe tomorrow morning?! I sure hope so, because this lack of sleep thing is getting old. Everyone tells me to take advantage of uninterrupted sleep now... but, I can't while I anxiously await!

This weekend was super fun. I'll post about it in a bit... but fun shower weekend with quality friends in Bellingham with an awesome surprise!

4 comments:

The McBrides said...

we feel your pain...nothing here either...
please tell me tomorrow is our day!!!

Shannon- said...

Oh GOSH! Pins and needles! Pins and Needles!!!

Ethioguatemama said...

Hang in there Shauna! Praying for good news today!

Audrey and Brian said...

We are feeling your pain too!!!! I'm trying to stay positive and not go insane!!

Hang in there! Audrey