Monday, September 14, 2009

Waiting on a Court Date...

This year is different than past years, it turns out. Previously the courts in Ethiopia would release future court dates, even when they were closed. This year, no further court dates are expected to be released until they are reopened in October. So, I guess I have to wait 2-3 weeks longer....

I just hope that they release future court dates in the order that documentation has been received... one can hope that the pile isn't knocked over, right?

My caseworker, Julie, did say that my agency will send me some updated photos this month of Maeve while I, and all the other patient families, wait out the month of September. That'll just have to be enough for now.

2 comments:

Eastiopians said...

I am really praying that you all get court dates with us in October so you can travel as soon as possible. I also hope we all get more pictures! That would be wonderful! I got my travel shots over with, haha...not so bad after all. :)

Theresa

Ethioguatemama said...

We're in the same boat, Shauna. I'm praying we can still get October dates...who knows?...we may travel together!

Stacy