Monday, September 21, 2009

Unknowingly...

Of course, all I can do is think about Maeve... but I don't have a lot to go on, so I just ponder all sorts of things. I usually ponder in the present or future... but it donned on me today -- what was I doing on the actual day that Maeve was born? Ignorantly, I was just living my life with no concept that this particular day would be so significant... I was in Australia visiting my sister and her family, and exploring the outback on the day Maeve was born. So, here are glimpses of the day -- it was a pretty fun day, turns out....

Watching the sun rise from my swag... Pretty sweet start to the day.





And, a pretty sweet end to the day.



4 comments:

Eastiopians said...

Love this idea! I will have to post what we were doing too....although mine is a bummer but good things can come out of bad times I have learned. Great pics! You make me want to travel more more more! :)

Theresa

Erin said...

That is so cool! I tried to think back to the day Ashi was born, but it was a lot further back (before I blogged) so I really don't know. What a neat memory you can have!

karen gerstenberger said...

What a beautiful way to look at it. This has to go into her baby album! "On the day you were born..." I'm excited for you both!

Carin T. was over yesterday for a bite of lunch and a visit. I enjoy her sense of humor and her honesty so much. Wish I could have known Ben.

Sunday said...

It is so FUN to think about it isn't it!!! Can't wait to find out your court date. Elyse and I will be praying in California!

Sunday