Monday, September 7, 2009

I heart Dave...

Dave Matthews, that is, and his band. Yesterday Melanie, Kendra, and I piled into the car and headed east towards George, WA to partake in a DMB concert at the Gorge Ampitheater. Guaranteed a good time.

Of course there were no pictures or video taken by me.. of course.


These are the sweet views you get of the Columbia River...


Getting ready to find our spot


Hangin' out... waiting for the fun to begin.


The sun felt good because when it got dark, it was cold! But, no rain... that is all we asked for.


And ahhh... Dave. I love his long jams, his groove, and his senseless chatter... my legs are sore from all my sweet moves.


It was such a great music night. Yonder Mountain String Band and G. Love opened for Dave -- and Tim Reynolds played with the band as well as Danny Barnes. Sweet.


And, because I can... I slept in until 11:15am... because I know there is a timer on when this carefree lifestyle will be shut down. For very good reasons, obviously, but I want to take full advantage while I can :-)

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

I heart Dave too and am a wee bit jealous of you at this moment. It looks like the concert was amazing! :)