Saturday, August 29, 2009

Update...

Its not much -- but its good. Upon referral, Maeve was experiencing some bronchitis... but, all is well again and no more bronchitis to report. Yay!

I spoke briefly with my caseworker, Julie, on Thursday and have another phone call scheduled on Monday to discuss this next phase of waiting... but apparently I probably won't hear much about Maeve unless there is anything out of the ordinary to report. Not shocking to me. I'm not sure if I can expect any more photos during this time, I kind of doubt it, but I'd be so pleasantly surprised if that were not the case. What I'm most curious about is her little personality. Is she full of sass? Is she mellow? I just cannot wait to find out.

Court date? Haven't heard anything yet. Julie said that, even though the courts are closing for the month of September, they will still issue court dates while they are closed, but it will just take longer to find out when the dates are determined. I'm still hopefull for a late October court date. Time will tell.

And, Twilight update, for those that care. Yeah.... not doing it. Seems I don't hold the love for 'Edward the Vampire' that so many others do. I'm okay with that.

4 comments:

M.K.A.W. said...

If there are families traveling soon to the same orphanage, you can always ask if they wouldn't mind taking a photo or two of your little one. So many people offered to take photos for us, that so far we have at least one photo of E. from every month of his life. And the staff in ET were delighted to point out who was who for the photographers. Just a thought.

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear you are giving Twilight the boot. And here I came home early just to intercede.

forneko said...

I agree - ask other travellers to take pictures for you. You'll go beserk otherwise.

hazel

The Hamilton Family said...

I am sad to hear you are not liking the Twilight Series. I HATE to read but I am LOVING them!!!