Monday, August 31, 2009

Her Room is Coming Together...

The crib was delivered and I assembled it this afternoon... I was so curious to see the bedding against the dark wood. I LOVE it!


Thank you Gran and Pop for your generous gift of Maeve's crib... it really is beautiful.


And, can you say spoiled? I had to wait until I moved out before I got my own bathroom! Maeve's, soon to be BFF, Bennett, gave us housewarming gifts yesterday... and this shower curtain was one of the gifts. Isn't it just perfect?! I'm so glad that I drug that sweet boy out to the stores with us so many times because he's turned out to be a great lil' shopper!


4 comments:

karengberger said...

It all looks beautiful - what a warm and inviting home!

Eastiopians said...

Love love love love it!!!

hazel said...

I love the crib and bedding!

The Hoke Family said...

First of all, snaps to you for assembling the crib. I know many choice words were used when Mike assembled ours... ;)

Maeve's room looks too adorable, and don't even get me started on her bathroom. SO cute!