Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Bro!

And, the old photos make another reappearance....

My brother, Todd, is 40 today. He has embarked onto a new decade.... He is pretty cool, I guess -- which is blatantly obvious from the photos. Happy Birthday you old fart! Ha.


This picture kills me, I think its so funny. Doug and my brother on Halloween.


Apparently Todd is set for soccer. I guess the goal was to have NO skin showing...


Playing hockey in the neighborhood... before it became the neighborhood.


Not the best picture, but a funny inside story as to how competitive Todd and I are with each other. BTW, I totally put Todd in his place.... My sister-in-law, Stacy, would claim she was a casualty on the ski doo that day though... I mean, she's still around to talk about the incident, so I don't know what she's talking about..... Ha.


Hanging out the summer of 2007...

3 comments:

Eastiopians said...

AHHHHHHHH! Did you get a call today? If not, your time is soon. B/C we got out call today! AHHHHHHHH! She is almost 19 months old. Ahhhhhhhhh!

The B Family said...

Yes--we're on the edge of our seats anxiously awaiting your next post!

Anonymous said...

I like the "Harry Highpants" soccer shot! It's a keeper!