Sunday, August 16, 2009

Epic Roadtrip to Jill and Matt's Wedding....



Whaoooo Hooo..... Roadtrip! Seriously, who doesn't like a roadtrip?!
Final Destination: Roy's Barn -- Bozeman, Montana
Reason: Jill and Matt's Wedding

So, we departed Seattle at 5pm on Friday with a destination of Missoula, Montana, where our accommodation awaited us. We returned to Seattle unscathed this afternoon....

Let me break it down...

The participants:

Leann... rocking out in the backseat



Katie and myself (I promise, I did not obstruct her view as she was driving...)



And, of course, Maeve made the journey with us...



Recognize this?? Seriously, I didn't know such things still existed. Its called a tape deck and it still lives in Katie's car. Back in the day this is how we generated selected compositions -- called 'mix tapes'. Now most people just create playlists.... (although, I have to say, the selection that we were privy to was quite awesome -- I mean, the '80's love song mix was pretty stellar and the harmony within the car was impressive)



Dusk on I-90



Starbucks to keep the caffeine level at a steady state



Now onto Saturday evening. Here we are at Roy's Barn... the sweetest wedding setting ever. Thanks Roy.



Remember... its Jill & Matt's wedding...



And, here is the adorable couple saying their vows to each other



Seriously, they are so sweet... It was a really moving ceremony.



Jill is so beautiful....




Another view of the sweet location



Katie embracing the "hoedown" atmosphere



Perfect... right?!



They even had lawn games



Many other friends wanted to go to Jill's wedding, but were unable... so, we were thrilled to represent the RN posse...



Wedding cake time



I love this photo because you just get a slight glimpse at the type of moves Katie was throwing down on the dance floor....



Happy Wedding Jill.... We're so happy for you!!


Whaooo Hoooo!!!!

2 comments:

Eastiopians said...

WOW! That is one of the most beautiful wedding settings I have ever seen. Congrats to them! I'm glad your sweet baby cakes went with you. :)

haze said...

It looks like a really fun wedding. The bride is gorgeous. Best wishes to Jill & Matt!