Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Care Package...

How many snuggles can fit into a one gallon bag? This many....



I am allowed to send a couple items to Maeve so she can cuddle up, play, and look at her new photo album. I have labeled her blanket and toy, hoping that they will make it back to her after washings... but really, if they don't, that just means another baby is enjoying these items -- you can't fault that.

I got a special gift today via email from a friend of mine who was able to ask about my Maeve at Hannah's Hope. This is what I learned: "Yes "Maeve" is such joy and we love her very, very much and she is doing amazingly well and growing." You can't ask for more than that.... Hannah's Hope is an amazing place.... the children are so loved and well cared for. If you can't be with your children, you want them there. My International Pediatrician, who has no vested interested in AGCI and Hannah's Hope, couldn't praise them enough. It allows you to sleep at night....

2 comments:

karengberger said...

I'm thrilled for you and for Maeve.

Eastiopians said...

So sweet!