Monday, August 10, 2009

Not Yet....

And here commences another week...

You know... from time to time I'm cranky about the wait... what can I say? Mostly, I'm still okay though. Everyone around me is super excited and anxious, so the most common question I get these days is... "Any news on your adoption?" I almost feel like wearing a sign saying "no news... and, I know!" Its ironic that I made a similar, yet different, sign for Amber when she was overdue....



I was able to ask my caseworker, Julie, when the next group of families are traveling to Ethiopia to pick up their children -- apparently there was a small group this past weekend and a large travel group will be there the week of August 22nd. So.... I guess we'll see if that opens up a spot for "M" to settle in until I can come get her....

I did finish painting "M's" room today. I love it.... Sarah came over to help me with the endless trim, that I'm discovering all over my house. Thank you Sarah! I can't wait to start putting together "M's" room...

Yay Sarah!


Oh yeah. Looking good.... But having fun painting this room in particular.

And then I couldn't just sit still.... so, I attacked my room next. There is a light...

1 comment:

karengberger said...

Wow! Your home is beautiful and full of light.
That sign is hilarious. If it worked for Amy, it might just work for you, too! You can just say "I'm still expecting." You ARE an expectant mother!