Friday, July 10, 2009

Officially No. 1


Although, this is not new news... it is official.  I am #1 on the infant girl's waitlist.  Hence, I have my phone on extra loud and with me at all times. Every morning I wake up and wonder if this day will be the day that my world changes forever.

Other happy news... I have internet again. Seriously, two weeks without internet was more difficult than I thought. I have a few more things to report on this blog, but I must run to go celebrate my good friend Chelsea with a BBQ in the park... so, until later then...

Happy Friday!

7 comments:

The B Family said...

But it's OFFICIAL! I'm about to pop with excitement at #8! Can't imagine all the emotion you must be experiencing at #1!
Awesome!

Anonymous said...

*dances around the kitchen*

Andrew and Amber said...

Holy Moly Guacamole! That's amazing! You are going to see your sweet daughters eyes soon. Can't wait

Kristi J said...

congrats...kristi

M.K.A.W. said...

How exciting for you! Any day now...

karengberger said...

CONGRATULATIONS! We are happy for you, and looking forward to hearing more.

Eastiopians said...

Wahooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!