Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Updated Number...



So.... its not really a new number from May, but until all the paperwork is completed by the four families that recently received their referrals, I stand at #9. Right now my unofficial number looks like it is #5. It would appear that I should get a glimpse of my sweet babe within the next couple of months. Its crazy to think that my little person is more than likely alive and kicking somewhere right now.... Very very exciting.

As far as Australia goes -- I arrived home yesterday and am in the process of downloading a ridiculous number of photographs onto my computer... when I have some more time, I will post some of my last month's activities. Hopefully I don't find myself having "more time" at 2am....

4 comments:

karengberger said...

Welcome home!

Eastiopians said...

WOOT WOOT! Number 5! I really hope we get our referrals close and can travel together! :)

casskarj said...

Welcome home! And welcome #5!!! Yippie!

Melissa said...

sooo excited for you. stay strong--there are some ups and downs with the waiting and excitement but it is worth EVERY one!